• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheels that fit front disc Wilwood 4 piston

RunFast

Reaction score
Hello out there. Installed front disc conversion on my 70 RR. 4 piston calipers with large rotors from Sumit.
Going with 15x7 wheels on front(rears have no issue) Wanted Ventique Magnum 500s. Sumit says they will not fit. I can use spacers but they said center hole won’t work with Wilwood hub center. Has anyone out there encountered this issue? I prefer a factory look & like Ventique being USA made. Any other wheel options? Maybe Chrome rallies with center caps? Any info much appreciated,
Thanks....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not on a RR, but I ran into a similar issue on one of my Dusters when I installed the Wilwood front discs. The hub was too deep and the center cap/hub interfering with one-another would not allow the wheel to fully seat. I have Weld S71 wheels on this car so I just ordered a deeper pair of Weld center caps for the front and I was on my way. I suspect that you will run into issues with any wheel that has a shallow center cap, as well as dealing with wheel center hole diameter concerns. Call the Wilwood tech line and tell them what you are running into. They should know better than anyone what wheels will fit their brake hubs and what will not. I called them once when researching different front wheel bearing diameter options and they were very helpful and knowledgeable.

Back