• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I get a nice set of RR floor mats?

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Looking to get some floor mats with the running bird logo anyone know were to buy?

nicanor

Reaction score
I have a set already. I think if you use them while driving they won't hold up, but if you put them in place once at the show, they look pretty good.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I see the ones on amazon, cool but not running bird I will hold out until I find some. Thanks guys.

fugges

Reaction score
I can offer a complete used set of the matts with the running bird.
If somebody is interessted in it please pn!
Armin

sam z

Reaction score
I think there is another solution to this...but you might or might not get the running bird.

I had floor mats made for a Buick Regal that I owned years ago. A retailer around me
that specializes in performance goodies would send out an order to get this type of stuff
made. Long and short of it: They could put the Buick emblem of three shields with the
word "Buick" in the correct font below it. They looked good and I suppose there were
no trademark issues for them because it appeared to be some sort of professional, national
service and maybe they had agreements with the manufacturers.

Anyway, the word "roadrunner" on our cars is in the old fashioned typewriter font (not
hard to replicate) so maybe there is a service nearby that can match that on a
floor mat with the Chrysler pentastar. Bird or no bird, they would still look good I think.

Another option: If you are a good artist, draw the roadrunner,
give it to an embroidery service, have them go for it on a set of mats.
That way, it is YOUR artwork, not WB's or the now defunct Plymouth's.

fugges

Reaction score
Car is actualty in the repair shop to do some work to get the german licence, like miles in km/h, changing the colour of the signal light and some other small things. I will make some pictures if the car is back, hopefully in the beginnig of the next week.
Armin

Back