• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did you find it?

Zapa

Reaction score
I'm very intrested in hearing about the different locations of your Broadcast Sheets. I found 3 broadcast sheets in 3 of my cars, all were built in the same factory and all were in different places.

So where was your car built? and where did you find your build sheet?

69 Roadrunner- Lynch Rd, build sheet was behind the back rest of the rear seat on the drivers side. (Best condition ive ever seen one in)
68 Satellite Convert-Lynch Rd, -Under passenger seat between springs and cushin, (Noticed little pieces flying around one day while driving with the top down.)
71 Cuda'-Lynch Rd, Behind Drivers side bucket seat back cover. (was in poor condition from people sitting in the seat so much)
64 Fury 426 wedge- Looked in vien and never found one, this was one of the most interesting cars I ever owned, 426 street wedge with factory tow package, 4:10 posi. I was told by the son of the original owner that this car was special ordered by his father to tow their camper easily up hills and not overheat. I would have loved to seen the sheet for it. That car would flat out scat.
The others I had I cant say I ever looked. Most were C and A bodies or modestly equipped with 318's and such so I didn't really care at the time I guess.
Had both 69 and 70 sport furys, 68 chrysler 300, 74 New Yorker, and 72 charger that I never sought the build sheets in.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
All waded up and stuffed under the drivers seat. I had to steam it open.

V269

Reaction score
I've owned my car for 31 year's and have never found one anywhere. Looked every place except in the head liner because I did not want to rip out the original one as it is still in very good shape. This is also a Lynch Road car which mean's it simply may not have had a build sheet. :huh:

John69RR

Reaction score
The Sport Satellite I had in high school and my Road Runner both had them under the rear seat. My RR is a St. Louis car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I have yet to find a sheet in any of my cars. my runner is a St Louis car.

moparchris

Reaction score
Of all the cars I have owned, I have only found 4 all of them were in the upper seat back of the back seat. Just recently i found 2 build sheets on my 68 Chrysler New Yorker under the front bumper brackets.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I haven't found one on my RR as of yet. I know that the interior has been replaced so I suspect that if the car had one it was never put back in with the new material. My '65 Barracuda had one under that back seat, while for my '64 I got a copy of it from Chrysler Historical.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Well with me having this car for 35 years back then I didn't care about a broadcast sheet.

It was there and under the bottum of the rear seat and mine is a St.Louis built car.

To tell the truth with the original engine and 4 speed gone :drive: I'm redoing this car as the way I would have bought it.

droptop

Reaction score
Every car I have ever had, has had a build sheet and it was always in the rear seat springs. Either under the bottom, or behind the back. Only one car had the wrong sheet for that car.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing for my A12. Still haven't completely ripped out the headliner though.

Most of the ones that I have found in other cars have been behind the back seat.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Most of the ones that I have found in other cars have been behind the back seat.
You don't even have backward arm rests, why would they put a broadcast sheet in it. :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
You don't even have backward arm rests, why would they put a broadcast sheet in it. :jester:

"Broadcast Sheet Delete" :basketcase:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

They used Jedi mind powers to assemble Bambi! Or weed.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

They used Jedi mind powers to assemble Bambi! Or weed.

Weed might explain a few things... :basketcase:

KS69RdRnnr

Procrastinator V8
Reaction score
my roadrunner didnt have one, the previous owner(s) have felt the need to remove interiors and change them into God awful disasters.. still workin on that :leave:

mcmopar

Reaction score
My first runner's build sheet was on the underside the driver's seat between the bulap and the springs.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Here is mine I had to steam it to flatten it out kinda crispy :yesnod:

Back