• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did you find your build sheet(s)?

Skingjack

Reaction score
Newbie here,

Looking at a possible 69 RR purchase and trying to find out more info about its equipment. I'm able to decode the fender tag (Lynch road vehicle) but wondering what the build sheet has to say. Current owner doesn't know where the sheet is located; I suspect the back seat but curious where others have found theirs?

Tell me where you found yours. Thanks!

Jack

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have bucket seats and it was waded up under the drivers seat. Allot of cars don't have them or have the wrong ones or a bunch of them. Good luck! Oh. In the mopar world they are called broadcast sheets

quikbird

Reaction score
Most common place is under rear seat. Frequently for wrong car and even more commonly pretty abused by now and illegible

Skingjack

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I'll cross my fingers that one can be found and is stlll legible.
And thanks for correcting my terminology

Jack

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Had a l ook under my seats but no luck. did find the tag from the place that re-upholstered the seats though. anybody heard of these guys? quick google search says they closed down a couple of years back. I'm guessing that being an LA car that the work was done by the Bakersfield shop. any info much appreciated!

20170426_122120.jpg 20170426_122132 (1).jpg 20170426_122423 (1).jpg

Skey01

Reaction score
6F1AF80C-B44C-46D6-9578-CD9827D788FC.jpeg Original and still there! It’s locked in with one of the hog rings..

Photon440

Reaction score
None in mine. I looked under the seats, under the carpet, behind the glove box liner, inside the roof liner...no luck.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
I hope to have more time for the 69 Road Runner soon.
I've been building a first gen Charger for my son and I'm almost finished.
This build sheet stuff is going to drive me crazy.
I've got a good one from under my rear seat for my car.
Lines 2, 3 and 4 have mostly numbered codes.
https://www.69roadrunner.net/mopar/...g-your-383-rr-shipped-with.14077/#post-161332
But everywhere I look on the net it gives a letter/number code which doesn't correlate to anything on the build sheet.

As stated, my front seat had a partial from different car under it.
I think 99 is special order paint?
Build Sheet under front seat.JPG

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I don't even have a partial one. Some one had snatched it a long time ago. Probably in a file at one of the other owners house. Good job.

Back