• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

where do i vote for this

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Congressional Reform Act of 2010

1. Term Limits.
12 years only, one of the possible options below

A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms

2. No Tenure and No Pension.

A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.

3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Securityand abolishes Federal Retirement System - everyone is in Social Security - NO EXCEPTIONS

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system and Congress participates with the American people.

4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3% CAP.

6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

8. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 1/1/11.

The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.

Serving in Congress is an honor and not a career.
The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, serve your terms, then go home and back to work. Now - work for a living - what a novel idea -

jays69bird

Reaction score
Yeah you would vote for it and then some federal judge would overturn your vote like in California and the gay marriage referendum,sometimes makes me wonder if democracy is dead in this country.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Yeah you would vote for it and then some federal judge would overturn your vote like in California and the gay marriage referendum,sometimes makes me wonder if democracy is dead in this country.
With stuff like that in Cali, I'd say it's getting real close.

Back