• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wheres the joke police???

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Well, unless I missed it, I didn't see any repeats!
I have to give him that, I don't think they are repeats, I know I won't repeat them :acme: :acme: :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like he went berserk while I was on my commute home. Sorry fellas, nothing I could do. I'll bet if we all start calling him "Ladasha" he'll knock it off with the crummy jokes... :lmao:

:jester:
The Joke Police

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Looks like he went berserk while I was on my commute home. Sorry fellas, nothing I could do. I'll bet if we all start calling him "Ladasha" he'll knock it off with the crummy jokes... :lmao:

The Joke Police
if I ran away from name calling , i would have been long gone from this place :jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:

The Joke Police
if I ran away from name calling , i would have been long gone from this place :jester:
its all in fun....so :grouphug:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:

The Joke Police

VERY good point... :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
[quote="ACME A12":2ktd87vh]Looks like he went berserk while I was on my commute home. Sorry fellas, nothing I could do. I'll bet if we all start calling him "Ladasha" he'll knock it off with the crummy jokes... :lmao:

The Joke Police

VERY good point... :lol:[/quote:2ktd87vh]
well and i do my fair share of it too :acme: :acme: :acme:

Back