• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

which radiator are you using ?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I ran a 26" rad in my '68 Charger. Fit just like Roadcudas. I drilled holes one one side like his is. kept the 440 nice and cool.

a6t9vette

Reaction score
do either of you have automatic? Im wonding what effect having the radiator off center might have on the cooling lines?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
a6t9vette said:
do either of you have automatic? Im wonding what effect having the radiator off center might have on the cooling lines?

Mines an auto. I installed new pre-bent tranny cooling lines with no problems at all.

V269

Reaction score
Called a rad shop today to see how much $$$ to have mine recored. $300-$400. :eek: :eek: I quess I'm still on the hunt for a rad. :toetap:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Ken King said:
Called a rad shop today to see how much $$$ to have mine recored. $300-$400. :eek: :eek: I quess I'm still on the hunt for a rad. :toetap:

aluminum and red go together....BE-COOL :drive: :drive: :drive:

V269

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Ken King said:

aluminum and red go together....BE-COOL :drive: :drive: :drive:

How much for the BE COOL George ? How many row's ? Might have to go that route as I'm not going to spend that kind of money having my 22" er recored. Especially when it is out of a '71 C body.

Ken.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Ken King said:
george68hemirr said:
Ken King":7liw9sja]Called a rad shop today to see how much $$$ to have mine recored. $300-$400. :eek: :eek: I quess I'm still on the hunt for a rad. :toetap:[/quote] aluminum and red go together....BE-COOL :drive: :drive: :drive:[/quote] How much for the BE COOL George ? How many row's ? Might have to go that route as I'm not going to spend that kind of money having my 22" er recored. Especially when it is out of a '71 C body. Ken.[/quote:7liw9sja] read all about it.....[url="http://www.jegs.com/i/Be-Cool-Radiators/134/60170/10002/-1?parentProductId=746466........ said:
http://www.jegs.com/i/Be-Cool-Radiators ... 66........[/url].
price went up since i bought mine....ouch

Back