• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Needs A Ferrari When You Have One Of These?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
yeah i saw that on dream car garage a month ago......nice bad ass cuda.....i wonder what the cost in that build.....6000 hours

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I like E-bodies, but if they went to all that work on a B-body it would have gone faster do to the fact they were designed for big tracks and E-bodies were designed to look good :D Did I get a run on sentence on that. :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I like E-bodies, but if they went to all that work on a B-body it would have gone faster do to the fact they were designed for big tracks and E-bodies were designed to look good :D Did I get a run on sentence on that. :jester:

Nice try :toetap:

I am not a fan of big wheel old cars trying to be new cars, but that car reeks of road racer. 208mph is very impressive. I'd have to say that I really like it. Legendary should build a wing car like that and go out and take on the world. I would like to see them send that car to Top Gear and let the Stig take it around their track.

mcmopar

Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:

Nice try :toetap:

I am not a fan of big wheel old cars trying to be new cars, but that car reeks of road racer. 208mph is very impressive. I'd have to say that I really like it. Legendary should build a wing car like that and go out and take on the world. I would like to see them send that car to Top Gear and let the Stig take it around their track.

I was just thinking the same thing about the wing car. Can you imagine a V-10 twin turbo in a Superbird? Whoooooaaaa Nellllly!
Did you guys notice how far down in the butt that Cuda was sitting as it came around for the 208 mph pass?! That thing was producing some major down force!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
While going 208 in an e-body is impressive, I'd say it's also a bit misleading. The only thing 'Cuda about that car is the body!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Yeah but is it really all that different then having a wife/girlfriend that is, shall we say, "enhanced"? It still looks good, no? :jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
WHAT I DIDNT GET WAS WHEN HE WAS SLIDING AROUND HE BROKE A REAR CONTROL ARM...at 208 what couldve happened.....like said its just a cuda body mounted on a awesome frame wow

Back