• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who still says prices are down??

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
...seems a little bit high for a car that has had the side marker light CUT OUT WITH A TORCH... :lol:

...the buyer must have been after that fancy air raid siren that replaced the beep-beep horn... :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
no doubt about that, now if it had been a popular color, it would have went for way more :pot: :jester: color]

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Your just GREEN with envy! :jester:

Only every time that they look at your avatar, Bob...other than that, they're just fine... :lmao:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
that thing looks in better shape them mine was , when i started with it back in 84

...which reminds me of a question that I have been meaning to pose to you for some time, StuRat; why is it that you have a picture of virtually everything else that you own in your signature EXCEPT your Road Runner...???!!! Hell, you've even got a picture of that wrong-wheel-drive contraption jammed in that montage... :toetap:

:lol: :acme: :lol:

ACME

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
that thing looks in better shape them mine was , when i started with it back in 84

...which reminds me of a question that I have been meaning to pose to you for some time, StuRat; why is it that you have a picture of virtually everything else that you own in your signature EXCEPT your Road Runner...???!!! Hell, you've even got a picture of that wrong-wheel-drive contraption jammed in that montage... :toetap:

:lol: :acme: :lol:

ACME
the 69 & family are in the avitar , where it should be :jester: :drive: I love my little fwd turbo cars , hey at least I dont own a pink camaro :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :wave:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:

and way better and more complete than Freebird did when I dragged it home. I've seen cars in about the same shape with higher prices at The Nats.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
the 69 & family are in the avitar , where it should be :jester: :drive: I love my little fwd turbo cars , hey at least I dont own a pink camaro :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :wave:

You go grab yourself a pair of 4XL Depends and I'll take you for a ride in the gay camaro. After the paramedics undo your safety harness for you and drag you and your soiled britches over the roll cage we'll see how many of these :gay: your wwd typing fingers feel like throwing up on the board... :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Bob, I see in your avatar pic that "Finished B5 Ginger" has been replaced with "Primered Ginger Shell on Roller Skates"... :D

Why don't you put a finished pic in your signature...? It'll give the greenies something to stew over every time that you post... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Bob, I see in your avatar pic that "Finished B5 Ginger" has been replaced with "Primered Ginger Shell on Roller Skates"... :D

Why don't you put a finished pic in your signature...? It'll give the greenies something to stew over every time that you post... :lol:

I was just giving you a little :acme: :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

You go grab yourself a pair of 4XL Depends and I'll take you for a ride in the gay camaro. After the paramedics undo your safety harness for you and drag you and your soiled britches over the roll cage we'll see how many of these :gay: your wwd typing fingers feel like throwing up on the board... :lol:

you dont scare me, now george's a ride in that beast might . :jester: :drive:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
George VS. Ray :pot: This Saturday night at beautiful (fill in the blank) Dragway :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
you dont scare me, now george's a ride in that beast might . :jester: :drive:

Pinky is plenty quick...but George's car is just sheer, unadulterated, glorious, brute horsepower...that's a whole different ballgame... My point to you was in contrast to the stockers or near stockers that you drive. If you think that Pinky can't tote the mail with 4.86 gears, a violent 4,500 stall converter, and a professionally-built back-half that puts it to the ground then you'd be sorely mistaken...

FWIW all of those pearlescent pinks, fuchsias, purples, etc. were popular back when that car was painted back in '93. I didn't want "just another red camaro" so I went with something different. Well, it has been that... :lol: Any adverse talk of it's color usually subsides once it's cranked up and that .670" lift Ultradyne roller cam starts barking through the Flowmasters...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
George VS. Ray :pot: This Saturday night at beautiful (fill in the blank) Dragway :lmao:

He'd sqaush that pink bowtie like a fly under a 5 lb. sledge... :lol:

Back