• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who still says prices are down??

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
You know what you guys need?

I believe that this post fits the definition of "egging on"...luckily for us you're not tied up with that donut conveyor anymore... :lol:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":124g1dnz]You know what you guys need?

I believe that this post fits the definition of "egging on"...luckily for us you're not tied up with that donut conveyor anymore... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:124g1dnz]
I think he is busy eating the donuts now , or making sure he gets the decals placed just right on the conveyer's rollers . :pot:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3jasciw8]You know what you guys need?

:jester:[/quote:3jasciw8]
Actually I am still tied up with the conveyor..........this weekend should be the end of it...... :banana: :banana: :banana:

moparchris

Reaction score
Not to hi-jack this thread back to the original topic or anything.....but I had some interest in that Roadrunner. I emailed him to find out more info on it. I asked about rust and why it was a parts car and got a vague reponse back. I would have bid on it if I had more info. My car is a real P.O.S. and I am having second thoughts about diving in. Now back to your regularly scheduled ribbing...... Tubbed cars built in the eighties rule!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
My car is a real P.O.S. and I am having second thoughts about diving in. Now back to your regularly scheduled ribbing...... Tubbed cars built in the eighties rule!

care to show some pics and get other opinions? That one on the bay didn't look all that bad. your's sure couldn't be worse than my last one was. had a blast with it before I lost it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Not to hi-jack this thread back to the original topic or anything.....but I had some interest in that Roadrunner. I emailed him to find out more info on it. I asked about rust and why it was a parts car and got a vague reponse back. I would have bid on it if I had more info. My car is a real P.O.S. and I am having second thoughts about diving in. Now back to your regularly scheduled ribbing...... Tubbed cars built in the eighties rule!
How dare you put this thread back on track :lmao: :lmao:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
In my humble opinion, yeah, almost $2,200 is high for that car.
Now, if that drive train is numbers matching, which it doesn't say it is, then I think the car is worth $1,200, maybe $1,500 if you had a real hard-on for a B5 car......

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
How dare you put this thread back on track :lmao: :lmao:

Let the beatings begin... :lmao:

moparmoose3

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
the 69 & family are in the avitar , where it should be :jester: :drive: I love my little fwd turbo cars , hey at least I dont own a pink camaro :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :wave:

You go grab yourself a pair of 4XL Depends and I'll take you for a ride in the gay camaro. After the paramedics undo your safety harness for you and drag you and your soiled britches over the roll cage we'll see how many of these :gay: your wwd typing fingers feel like throwing up on the board... :lol:

git him ray, yeah, kick his a$$, oops did i really say that. :worship:

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparmoose3 said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
the 69 & family are in the avitar , where it should be :jester: :drive: I love my little fwd turbo cars , hey at least I dont own a pink camaro :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :wave:

You go grab yourself a pair of 4XL Depends and I'll take you for a ride in the gay camaro. After the paramedics undo your safety harness for you and drag you and your soiled britches over the roll cage we'll see how many of these :gay: your wwd typing fingers feel like throwing up on the board... :lol:

git him ray, yeah, kick his a$$, oops did i really say that. :worship:
Ive seen pictures of ray and his mustard stains , I'm 6 foot 3 and 300 hundred pounds all i have to do is sit on ray :acme: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Ive seen pictures of ray and his mustard stains , I'm 6 foot 3 and 300 hundred pounds all i have to do is sit on ray :acme: :jester:

It's not nice to sit on people... :D

You may have me by nearly 100 pounds StuRat - but you'd find me to be a more than worthy adversary in a beer chugging or corndog eating contest... :lol:

Back