• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who would put a Hellcat engine in a real Superbird? This guy.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a bunch of crap. Cutting up the real thing to create this abomination. And the comments suggesting that this is somehow an "improvement" are even more disconcerting. The same kind of Neanderthal thinking that would support painting over Michelangelo's frescoes on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel because they are outdated, or perhaps the destruction of antiquities in the middle east by ISIL because it doesn't conform to their way of thinking or religious beliefs. Guess it never occurred to them to grab a Plain Jane Satellite, buy a Super Bird kit from Janak, and then get out the plasma cutter... Azz-Clowns... While I am always a huge supporter of "It's your car, you do what you want with it", this leaves me fuming... If you buy the Mona Lisa you have an overriding moral responsibility not to put a moustache on her...no matter how much fun you might think that would be.

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
700 hp from a 440 is a lot more cost effective, and would be a lot better received than this.:cents:

droptop

Reaction score
........ If you buy the Mona Lisa, you have an overriding moral responsibility not to put a mustache on her......no matter how much fun you might think that would be.

:basketcase::basketcase::basketcase::basketcase::basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
What an ass-hat. Clearly the case of a Richie Rich with more dollars than sense. One day though it will be for sale and he will want 200K for the ABORTION and it wont sell then he will get desperate and sell it at Barrett Jackhole and it will bring pennies on the dollar and I want to be there so I can take the damn thing home and undo this crime against Superbirds.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Just cuz you can, doesn't mean you should.

As acme said, make a clone of a Superbird and do what you will.

Back