• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHY AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ARE SO BUSY: Planes In Flight.../ FLIGHT RADAR‏

gunnar

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered where that plane flying overhead is going and what type of aircraft? I just watched on my laptop the plane whose vapor trail I could see overhead and was blown away by all the information.

Click on an airplane, and on the left screen you will get all the info…..airline, type, speed, altitude
information and also the view.

This is definitely a keeper. You are also going to be totally blown away when you see how many aircraft are flying in your area...

I can now see why an aircraft traffic controller is one very, very busy person.
Planes in Flight...If you can get this working for you it will tell you who is flying and where they are going.

Here is a note to help you get more out of your visit to this site.
These are all the aircraft in the air right now. In the left hand column, there is a box called "planes." The number in
the box is the number of aircraft airborne. This view is what the traffic management people see for planning purposesat the various airports.

Every day you see planes in the sky, sometimes very high..with or without con-trails. We ask ourselves questions :
What type of plane, airbus A320,330,350? Boeing.....or other.
Where does it come from, where is it going, what altitude, what speed, what company etc.

You can see all the information instantly on your screen.

Some tricks; Drag the map to take you to the area you want to view

To view your region or town, you can zoom in by tapping with your mouse. On the map you will see all the planes in the air.

in real time, re calculated every 10 seconds. On some you can also click on â view from the cockpit.

http://www.flightradar24.com/Â

Back