• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wildie Intro

Wildie

Reaction score
HI I just bought my first Roadrunner , Barn find been sitting in a barn 20 years and it was only around 15 miles away, 1968 383 auto , I got it running last night it looks all original ex the steering wheel , I have had lots of hot rods but never a mopar ,

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the world of mopar! post up some pics of your find.

earlyrides

Reaction score
Welcome to the sickness!

Now that you have a Mopar; you have been infected and the symptoms will surely get worse.
Signs to look for include:
- selling off all of your other non-Mopar stuff.
- having a silly grin on you face whenever you are driving your Mopar.
- randomly buying misc Mopar parts at swap meets for cars and engines you dont have (you know; just in case)
- suddenly waking up one day and realizing that you just bought your 2nd, 3rd or in some cases 10th Mopar project car and now have to figure out how to tell the missus that you dont have the mortgage payment.

Wildie

Reaction score
Hi I posted 2 pic in photo gallery last night i will have to take some more I have a good one of the car in the barn I will try to get it off my phone,

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
from what I can see, looks pretty complete.

Back