• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

window guide?

cj69RR

Reaction score
I've got a question for you all. My pasangers side door window guide on the front top corner of the window seems to be messed up? The question is where can I get some new ones and or find them. Or are they called something else? I haven't been able to find anything yet? Thanks for the help.

droptop

Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing reproduced for this problem. You will have to find good used. There are 2 "T" clips and a plastic sleeve that go inside of the channel. The 40+ year old plastic T clips are very brittle and don't come apart very easy.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm going to need those for the Charger project, and there is a source and I think I had the link in my computer that crashed. :toetap:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
cj69RR said:
I've got a question for you all. My pasangers side door window guide on the front top corner of the window seems to be messed up? The question is where can I get some new ones and or find them. Or are they called something else? I haven't been able to find anything yet? Thanks for the help.

I've heard it called "glass channel", "window channel", and even "window run channel". See below:

http://www.themoparshop.com/shop/produc ... d0oagpbvc4

https://www.yearone.com/Catalog/Filter? ... 743%7C3881

I've seen it a few other places...just shop around.

hillsglass

Reaction score
I got mine from a local dodge dealer, same as a dodge van $2 a piece

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Do you have a part number?

Harold - when I bought mine they came in MoPar packaging which I saved for future reference. Haven't come across them recently and I just can't seem to remember what I did with them...I'll take a look when I'm out in the toy box later today... Should still have them.

droptop

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:

Harold - when I bought mine they came in MoPar packaging which I saved for future reference. Haven't come across them recently and I just can't seem to remember what I did with them...I'll take a look when I'm out in the toy box later today... Should still have them.

:popcorn:

droptop

Reaction score
droptop said:
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:

:popcorn:

Ray...have you run across these in the sweat box yet to get a part number for me? Need to get a set for the silver car. Don't want to pay 150 bucks if I don't have to.

droptop

Reaction score
Thanks Ray. I will give this number to my buddy that works at our local Chrysler dealer. If there are any left at a dealership anywhere, he will find them. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Thanks Ray. I will give this number to my buddy that works at our local Chrysler dealer. If there are any left at a dealership anywhere, he will find them. :thumbsup:

Let us know what you find out...I would be interested in at least one set...and maybe two...
Shut up, Bob. I am not a hoarder... :basketcase:

:jester:

droptop

Reaction score
3 sets are available at the St Louis warehouse. Cost is 45 bucks. So 10% over cost will be about $100 for a pair. I ordered 2 sets.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:

Let us know what you find out...I would be interested in at least one set...and maybe two...
Shut up, Bob. I am not a hoarder... :basketcase:

:lol: Ray I donate my old magazines to the hospital what do you do with yours :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
:lol: Ray I donate my old magazines to the hospital what do you do with yours :jester:

That's none of your business...but I do swing by the hospital now and again to pick up free magazines... :basketcase:

Back