Window repair corners?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Do you have to replace the filler panel also between the quarter's. This is a pretty big job with in its self. Keep us posted on your progress. Here is mine stripped off. It is a post car. Also roof is off. off IMG_0102 (2).JPG

Andy

Reaction score
Do you have to replace the filler panel also between the quarter's. This is a pretty big job with in its self. Keep us posted on your progress. Here is mine stripped off. It is a post car. Also roof is off. off View attachment 35301
Filler panel is all good,roof was rusty but I repaired (shipping costs to Aussie are very expensive) everything rusted around windows.

CEC8AEDC-6557-48C3-850E-9708001B4D62.jpeg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That seems to be the norm for these car's. My latch pillar's were rusted out also. As well as the hinge pillar's. I see the area where the sail panel is and your's is their mine was pretty well gone and had to make pices for that area. Good to see your bringing it back to life. Is this the first car you have restored? Look's like you have done some before. I put a new roof on mine. Just because of having to get to the inner frame rails and wanted to clean the roof strut's. Keep up the good work. Russ. :thumbsup: