• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window repair corners?

Andy

Reaction score
Have purchased these corner repair brackets on the left;do I also need brackets on right thanksDC34339E-5D13-4858-B5AB-735B2DBAE800.jpeg939A5C25-780D-46BE-AC22-EFBC44BCDFE2.jpeg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are two pieces per side. An inner and an outer. Just depends upon how badly damaged the corners are.

Andy

Reaction score
Sorry forgot to mention that I will also be replacing the 1/4 panels on both sides

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Do you have to replace the filler panel also between the quarter's. This is a pretty big job with in its self. Keep us posted on your progress. Here is mine stripped off. It is a post car. Also roof is off. offIMG_0102 (2).JPG

Andy

Reaction score
Do you have to replace the filler panel also between the quarter's. This is a pretty big job with in its self. Keep us posted on your progress. Here is mine stripped off. It is a post car. Also roof is off. offView attachment 35301
Filler panel is all good,roof was rusty but I repaired (shipping costs to Aussie are very expensive) everything rusted around windows.

CEC8AEDC-6557-48C3-850E-9708001B4D62.jpeg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That seems to be the norm for these car's. My latch pillar's were rusted out also. As well as the hinge pillar's. I see the area where the sail panel is and your's is their mine was pretty well gone and had to make pices for that area. Good to see your bringing it back to life. Is this the first car you have restored? Look's like you have done some before. I put a new roof on mine. Just because of having to get to the inner frame rails and wanted to clean the roof strut's. Keep up the good work. Russ. :thumbsup:

Andy

Reaction score
first car I have restored;I was mostly into motorcycles,have always had an affection for Mopars.I would have liked to have replaced more panels with neW ,but as I have mentioned previously the freight is up there plus the exchange rate.I try to have a go at most things, rewarding plus saves$$$$,thanks for your input.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I under stand Andy. While trying to save money is a good thing but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. Ouch. Good luck and keep us tuned in on your progress. Russ. :thumbsup2:

Back