• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window Run Channels

BBillyC

Reaction score
Has anyone found a retrofit for a window run channel.....the silly piece of flock covered plastic that slides up and down with the window. You can purchase them for about fifty bucks each (ouch---for plastic) but that's just plain nuts. I figure someone here might have run into this and found a good compromise....after all 100 bucks for two plus duty, currency exchange, shipping and brokerage fees makes them about 200CDN. Any ideas out there. Thanks

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
BBillyC said:
Has anyone found a retrofit for a window run channel.....the silly piece of flock covered plastic that slides up and down with the window. You can purchase them for about fifty bucks each (ouch---for plastic) but that's just plain nuts. I figure someone here might have run into this and found a good compromise....after all 100 bucks for two plus duty, currency exchange, shipping and brokerage fees makes them about 200CDN. Any ideas out there. Thanks
They are expensive but I think the dealers still can get them :wave:

Back