• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window water spots

CWR

Reaction score
I really feel bad about always asking questions ............but here goes. On my side windows in a certain light I see water spots. Nothing yet has removed them..........any ideas?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Don't ever feel bad about asking questions here.. we ALL learn from someone asking questions. :cheers:

The spots are probably mineral deposits. I'd try vinegar and distilled water mixed about 50/50.

CWR

Reaction score
Thanks, I did read that in some research I did. Will try it

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
as far as asking questions....how do you think the rest of us learned? the only dumb question is the one never asked. I've been playing with old cars since '80, and I sure don't know a 10th of what some of these guys know.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I've forgot a ton of my old tricks and knowledge on these cars. Don't feel bad for asking. I would much rather you have a better, more sorted out car for people to see than a broke down, slow poke mess.

droptop

Reaction score
Once you get your windows good and clean, put a good coat of wax on your windows and it will keep the water spots from staining. I always wax the windows when I wax the car.

Back