• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windsheild wipper motor and gear box.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Here it is all cleaned up and painted. Got a kit to blacken the arm-nut-spring washer and the retaining clip. IMG_0103 (3).JPG IMG_0104 (3).JPG

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks guy's. Wish I could have gotten into the gear box to clean it but it work's well. Thinking of spraying some kind of lube in to that area threw the screw hole where the resistor goes and threw the drain hole in the back. Maybe that will be enough to lube it up. Any Ideas is appreciate. Russ.

Big Mo

Reaction score
Thanks guy's. Wish I could have gotten into the gear box to clean it but it work's well. Thinking of spraying some kind of lube in to that area threw the screw hole where the resistor goes and threw the drain hole in the back. Maybe that will be enough to lube it up. Any Ideas is appreciate. Russ.
I did what you done on your motor. I cleaned it painted it and hooked it up and it worked fine. Did not put lube in, let me know how that works. Only thing different on the motors is when I cleaned mine the motor cover looked almost like a dull chrome. Don't know I ever seen one like it but looks good so I polished it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes if any thing like that was on this one would have done the same. It was a job cleaning all the red paint off this one. The guy did not tape any thing up even the electrical spades and resistor where painted. Two day's of cleaning it just to get it painted. Good job Big Mo. Russ. :thumbsup2:

Back