• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

windshield went in today !

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Did you do it???

69383RR

Reaction score
Wanted to post pics last night but they didn't turn out nice . It was against my better judgment to install the glass myself , I think that was a good decision . Someone here on the forum suggested to check out a collision or body shop , they turned me on to a local guy that's been in business for twenty five years . I think he did an excellent job , I'm a happy camper ! She's starting to look like a car again .
The windshield stainless trim is all new , the trim around the drip rails are all new , the rear glass trim is original , just polished . I was hoping someone could tell me what that plastic trim piece is called that go's around the upper interior back glass or who sells them , needs to be replaced.
thanks .

windsheild006_zps3dce6a6a.gif

windsheild015_zps6e647382.gif

windsheild017_zpsf24d9286.gif

windsheild005_zps86d7c5dd.gif

windsheild010_zps392ec08a.gif

windsheild008_zpscbae04c5.gif

windsheild014_zps5c82ed4d.gif

windsheild011_zps9300c757.gif

windsheild012_zpsd8a90cbb.gif

Last edited:

inri

Reaction score
Looking great! I imagine you're going to be painting that car RED! You know the coolest color ever on a Roadrunner :)

69383RR

Reaction score
that's a matter of opinion , and opinions are like a-holes , everybody's got one :tongue-new:
Gun metal blue

Last edited:

inri

Reaction score
that's a matter of opinion , and opinions are like a-holes , everybody's got one :tongue-new:
Gun metal blue

LOL! Great first sentence hehe

So some tough guy decided to call Bubble gum blue, Gun metal blue huh?! :haha:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Very nice, at least you have good judgment, and you are not using F8! We have enough Road Runner painted that color.

MsBeep

Reaction score
Hey -Nice job on the glass! I just picked up my interior window trim for my Runner through Classic Industries. Their part number: MB1510 $85 USD. I have used Year One version in the past. It didn't seem to stay in place after a couple of years. It may have had something to do with our UV index...and hours in the sun.:disturbed:

69383RR

Reaction score
Hey -Nice job on the glass! I just picked up my interior window trim for my Runner through Classic Industries. Their part number: MB1510 $85 USD. I have used Year One version in the past. It didn't seem to stay in place after a couple of years. It may have had something to do with our UV index...and hours in the sun.:disturbed:

Mine doesn't want to stay on either , was thinking about gluing it but I don't know .

69383RR

Reaction score
well I know of one that still isn't F8.....:(

The color will be the same as you see in the engine bay right now . Its a darker blue with a touch of gray or dark silver in it . A lot of thought has gone into this baby each step of the way including the color, as I'm sure you all know what I mean .
picture of engine bay , color blue :D without clear coat

mopar004_zps0cf9ff76.gif

Back