• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Winged Warriors/DSAC National Meet June 2010 BRANSON MISSOUR

droptop

Reaction score
It looks like Stu's second favorite thing to do is take pictures. :lmao:

Looks like everyone had a great time. Maybe we can go with this group next year. Don't think we will do the Power Tour again. Had a great time, but a person can only take so many Camaro's :yesnod:

moparstuart

Reaction score
droptop said:
It looks like Stu's second favorite thing to do is take pictures. :lmao:

Looks like everyone had a great time. Maybe we can go with this group next year. Don't think we will do the Power Tour again. Had a great time, but a person can only take so many Camaro's :yesnod:
we are going to cleveland next year , I can meet up with you along the way

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
we are going to cleveland next year

So you couldn't get hotel reservations for Karachi, Pakistan and had to settle for Cleveland...??? :lmao:

I used to live up there so I can get away with a little derisive Cleveland humor...

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

So you couldn't get hotel reservations for Karachi, Pakistan and had to settle for Cleveland...??? :lmao:

I used to live up there so I can get away with a little derisive Cleveland humor...

rock and roll hall of fame , I'm sure i'll hit canton on the way up also .
We try to go a different place every year and go where a member lives and offers to host .

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

rock and roll hall of fame , I'm sure i'll hit canton on the way up also .
We try to go a different place every year and go where a member lives and offers to host .

Correction: That would be the POP Hall of Fame. Anyplace that enshrines ABBA, prince, and Jacko the pedophile doesn't have a F***ING CLUE about Rock and Roll... :cents:

Reaction score
droptop said:
Stu...met a couple on the HRPT in a red '69 convt RR that are going to your show in Branson. They are nice people with a VERY NICE CAR!!!!. Tell them about this sight. They only know you from the Charger sight. I told them about us, so maybe they will check us out.

Shoutout to droptop........
Thanks for the kind words in your previous post. It was a pleasure meeting you during the 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour in downtown Springfield, IL. The power tour was fun but there was alot to see and do, all while on the move. Hope you will make plans for the 2011 WW/NBOA National Meet in Cleveland, Ohio. We would love to have you. :thumbsup:

Stan and Lori McGuire

moparstuart

Reaction score
Street Teacher said:
droptop said:
Stu...met a couple on the HRPT in a red '69 convt RR that are going to your show in Branson. They are nice people with a VERY NICE CAR!!!!. Tell them about this sight. They only know you from the Charger sight. I told them about us, so maybe they will check us out.

Thanks for the kind words in your previous post. It was a pleasure meeting you during the 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour in downtown Springfield, IL. The power tour was fun but there was alot to see and do, all while on the move. Hope you will make plans for the 2011 WW/NBOA National Meet in Cleveland, Ohio. We would love to have you. :thumbsup:

Stan and Lori McGuire
stan you stalker you ,, picture of stan driving his convert , props to stan for driving his car everywhere and putting 100's of thounsands of miles on his drop top and it always looks perfect

mcmopar

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the wheel lip moldings were "correct". According to the Mopar appraiser who valued my car (who was a judge at the Nat's at one time) they weren't available from the factory on road runners but were usually dealer installed. Whatever the case I think they add a bit of "pop" to the appearance which is probably why GTX's were equipped with them. I like it! :thumbsup: I've even been tempted a time or two to put them on my car but just can't quite convince myself to do it.

droptop

Reaction score
Street Teacher said:
droptop said:

Stan and Lori McGuire

Welcome from Southern Indiana. Great to hear from you. Please go to the introductions and tell us some of those great stories about your droptop. And please include some pictures of that beautiful car.

droptop

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
I'm wondering if the wheel lip moldings were "correct". According to the Mopar appraiser who valued my car (who was a judge at the Nat's at one time) they weren't available from the factory on road runners but were usually dealer installed. Whatever the case I think they add a bit of "pop" to the appearance which is probably why GTX's were equipped with them. I like it! :thumbsup: I've even been tempted a time or two to put them on my car but just can't quite convince myself to do it.

They were add on's on Road Runners, but they do look good on these cars. I have wheel well trim on all of my cars just becasue it adds so much to the over all look. If I remember correctly, Stan's car is very well optioned with deluxe bucket interior, cruise control, p/st, p/brakes, (and p/windows I think). The best thing about his car, in my opinion, is that he drives the thing every where, and he keeps it loking great.

solid gold

Reaction score
I met that couple last year @ MMW, they were super nice! Very clean Road Runner and they have been so many places in that car! I knew the answer,but didn't score. Last week, on Ebag, there was a red vert (nice) for 60,000.00 4speed air grabber hood,it looked like their car ,but wasn't. Did anyone else see that?

Back