• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Winter Boredom Thread:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
This morning....

NCM_0974_zps4nc3drwp.jpg

Attachments

• NCM_0974_zps4nc3drwp.jpg
    NCM_0974_zps4nc3drwp.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0

jays69bird

Reaction score
Just got back from snowmobiling in Eagle River Wisc. today, but wasn't riding anything like that. THAT is an oldie!

I had newer ones but I sold them a few years back, I have that one and a 1969 tnt 399 I need to get around to restoring. Would love to go to Eagle River,grew up day dreaming about racing on that track.

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
image.jpg
Back to the original question...Less than 200 miles since July 8, 2005 on a 7,481 mile numbers matching rotisserie resto. But I did take it for one run in 2012 at the Mopar Eastern Classic. That was only 1/4 mile on the odometer but it did go 12.80 on the original motor!:grouphug:

image.jpg

Last edited:

Ranger

Reaction score
Would love to go to Eagle River,grew up day dreaming about racing on that track.
Funny you should mention that. Last weekend was Derby Weekend. It was like New Orleans on Mardi Gras. Didn't stick around for the Derby. Went to ride, not watch, but it did start to add to trail traffic. That's why we left Saturday morning.

jays69bird

Reaction score
View attachment 8422
Back to the original question...Less than 200 miles since July 8, 2005 on a 7,481 mile numbers matching rotisserie resto. But I did take it for one run in 2012 at the Mopar Eastern Classic. That was only 1/4 mile on the odometer but it did go 12.80 on the original motor!:grouphug:

After six years on this board I have yet to see a thread stick to the original question after a page or two !:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh we tend to wander around a bit, and it may take 6 or 7 pages, but we eventually get around to answering the original question.

quikbird

Reaction score
True, in my limited time on this forum I have discovered that the side conversations are frequently more interesting than the original question. It is how you truly start to get to know the other members. In baskets case a little less knowing is probably better but the rest of the folks are pretty interesting.

:wedgie: :lmao:

A12

Reaction score
Last edited:
Back