• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wiper delete????

clone a12

Reaction score
new to the forum, love it does anyone know if this was an option in 69???? or has some pics Iam kinda love all the delete stuff....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

I've never heard of it as an option...for a car that was intended for use on the street anyway...Can't imagine that Uncle Sam would have allowed such a thing...at least not in '69 anyway with all of the new safety requirements (seat belts & side marker lights for instance) and vehicle emission controls that they had just imposed the year prior. :cents:

Tell us about yourself and your bird when you get a chance...

:jester:
ACME

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
i never heard that for a a-12 or even a roadrunner......maybe a superstock dart....right???

A12s all had three speed wipers. It was a mandatory part of the A12 package. That was the only wiper motor that would clear the air cleaner housing.

droptop

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:
i never heard that for a a-12 or even a roadrunner......maybe a superstock dart....right???

A12s all had three speed wipers. It was a mandatory part of the A12 package. That was the only wiper motor that would clear the air cleaner housing.

X2

Back