• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper motor home switch

oscar holland

Reaction score
Working on my wiper
Motor it works on 3 speeds only the home
Switch is not working anyone a drawing of the internal? Took it apart have some pictures but it is not going back to park
Not sure how the switch works it start turning anti clock wise when operated manual

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
I'm not an expert and the only one I've had apart looks like this.
m1V86Mu_UUUFKY8sY23ozSA.jpg

So you have a 3 speed that doesn't work?

dscf1657.jpg

Unfortunately it seems the wiper system was sort of an afterthought in all the factory prints I've seen.
They MAY not even match the car they stop sort of showing us what is going on inside.
What I can tell you is I believe that stop circuit simply switches the power through a brass plate inside the flat portion attached to the gear and it opens when reaching the set stop position.
You may have figured that out already.
A factory manual should tell how to test the interior's switch and you can go from there.

I ordered a gear from this place and the seller really seemed to know his stuff as far as getting me the correct part.

http://www.hiltopautoparts.com/about-us/

Back