• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Wiper Motor lever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Anyone out there have a lever arm that attaches to the rear of the wiper motor?
I've misplaced my wiper motor and related parts !!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The guy Charles say's he knows where their is a place that has all kind's of mopar parts. Might try him he is in PA 877 472 4681. Also try Stephens as I have said before got a lot of part's from them. I have seen some stuff on E bay also. Wish ya luck. Russ.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The crank arm that you are looking for are different for 2-speeds and 3-speeds. Just FYI so you know to look for that.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Do you have a three speed one if so that girl that rebuilds the three speed motors is here in Fla. Near Kissimmee. She is on line look for rebuilding mopar 3 speed motor. For got about her.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So is mine Plybeep68. So she would not have it. So now where down to salvage yard I guess. Unless you find one on E bay. Darn it any way's.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Yes, found one for $42 including shipping ! You would think someone would reproduce these things

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Don't know if they really go bad. I was looking for just that dust cap and can't find it. Happy you got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back