• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wiper motor

bobbyb

Reaction score
what color was a 2 speed wiper on a 69 road runner. Was it body color?

droptop

Reaction score
That pic is a 3 speed wiper motor and they were never spray bombed black!!!!!

OOOPS...hit enter to soon.

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
That pic is a 3 speed wiper motor and they were never spray bombed black!!!!! But you are correct about the 2 speed wiper motor being black.pa0715-225191_9.jpg

pa0715-225191_9.jpg

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Black is correct. Satin is probably a good bet, but I've seen them with a "gloss" finish too. It is probably somewhere between gloss and satin.

Beware if you send it off for "restoration". Many do cosmetic restoration only.... That may not be the case with passion4mopars now. I just looked at their site and I see they now offer "repair" too.

Earlier this year I pulled a non working headlight door motor out of my 300.... It was "restored" by a guy that everyone says is the best... Yea... right.... The motor was still full of years of crap... and abrasive from their blaster. I'll take a part without the correct paint that works over one that looks nice but doesn't work.

moparchris

Reaction score
John, would you mind telling who that was. I have two 70 Charger headlight motors (70) that need repair. I was going to do them myself but I am tempted to send them out to a guy that was highly recommended over on the 70 charger website. I would like to avoid shotty work if possible. I just dont have the time to do them myself.

Back