• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiring harness 68 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Looks like I need the harness from the dash back to the rear of the car, and all 3 harnesses that plug in the front of the firewall, if you guys have some spares! Or, tell me where I can order these. Thanks, Jerry :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
jerrysdustydog said:
Looks like I need the harness from the dash back to the rear of the car, and all 3 harnesses that plug in the front of the firewall, if you guys have some spares! Or, tell me where I can order these. Thanks, Jerry :beep:
Jerry,Year one has nice original repops. I get sale codes about once a week that I can e-mail to you if you don't get them for 20-30% off.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Just got a sale code good until midnight 4-30% see if it helps. WEBONLY2613

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Try M&H electrical fabricators in Santa Fe Springs Ca. They are Year Ones supplier.

They will not sell Mopar harnesses to the public as I called and talked to Tony.

Said they have a long term setup with year one.

He did tell me that if it was a Ford or chevy you could buy direct from them.

Never asked why guess they alot of them two off breeds out there.

Again best way is year 1 25-30% discount and on the harnesses the shipping isn't all that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back