• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiring Kit Recommendations? (color-coded)

w8kbrder

Reaction score
Howdy,

Looking for recommendations for the best color-coded wiring kit? Someone told me about a website that not only specialized in color-coded wiring kits...but each wire has the name of what the wire is for, printed on it every 5 feet.

Anyone know what kit they are referring to?

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Sorry never heard of it, however, if you take the time to look at the reference section of this forum will give you good original schematics and wire diagrams for your car if you need them.

A31PKG

Reaction score
I think the company is called Painless Wiring ?? FYI, Year One carries very high quality reproductions of MOPAR harnesses... At last check, they are the only folks licensed to sell them from this particular vendor.
:cents:

earlyrides

Reaction score
I have used the painless kit for Mopar.
But they should have named it "PAINFUL".
Mine did turn out nice though.
They use correct mopar coloring and where the wire goes and where it comes from every foot.
It also has a circuit for cooling fans and A/C that can be used later which is nice.

If you take your time and make quality connections the project will turn out nice.
hint: dont throw out the old harness as you may want some of the connectors.
hint 2: get the powerbraid wire wrap through summit too.

red 69 runner

Reaction score
I bought the yearone harnesses made by M&H,they are exactly like the factory originals ,pricey but well worth it in my opinion.

Back