• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiseco 440 +.030" Pistons for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of you may recall that my machinist (a friend of mine for 28 years) is a Wiseco Stocking Distributor. He called me on Saturday to let me know that he is trying to clear out some stock items on the shelf. He has two sets of 440 +.030" pistons that are NIB that he wants to get rid of. Here is a copy of the e-mail that he sent to me today with the pertinent details:

(2) New sets Wiseco part # k374a3
They are 440 chry. forged pistons. They will work with indy or O.E. iron heads. They are for a .030 over block - 4.350 bore
Comp hgt. of 2.060
Stock stroke 3.750
Stock rod length 6.766 or 6.700 if you cut the block deck down.
Comp. Ratio is 13.9 to 1 with 70cc heads, 13.0 with 75cc, 11.7 with 84cc, 11.3 with 88cc.
These pistons are domed 10cc. Avg. Weight is 738 grams. They use 1/16 1/16 3/16 rings
Other features are radiused valve pockets.
Skirt design for .005 clearance.
Anti-detonation grooves to keep top ring free of carbon.
Pressure sealing grooves to enhance ring sealing.
Chrome moly pins and spirlox.
2618 forgings. Precision domes and valve pockets for large cams and angle milled heads.
They can be cut down any amount - all the way to a flat top to get comp. ratio desired.
If you do not have a machine shop that you feel comfortable with we can cut them for $75.00 a set.
List price is $946.86 per set.
I am selling these for $475.00 per set plus actual shipping costs.

If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM. They are located in Valdosta, GA if you want to estimate shipping costs. No - I'm not cut in on this deal - just trying to help a buddy out and hopefully get a good deal for someone here.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back