• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodward Ave. Dream Cruise - anybody go this year?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
That first red Chevelle was a looker :basketcase:

It wasn't a real SS clone. No Black Stripes and it had the '71 Shark Tooth Grill... :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
That first red Chevelle was a looker :basketcase:

It wasn't a real SS clone. No Black Stripes and it had the '71 Shark Tooth Grill... :lmao:

Totally as the SSclone expert I can tell you that is no REAL clone I mean his mullet is the wrong color and whats with the tires doesnt he know that the big ones go in front and the little ones go in back that is unless he is driving in reverse there and that brings me to the stripes well he dont have any but if he did he would probably do those wrong too unless its a stripe delete car and then it would be okay but then it would depend on the build date and what plant it was built in that reminds me i wonder if there is a date code its k member :banana: my wife wanted the dancing banana in the middle of this sentence but it actually doesnt qualify as punctuation anyways that chevelle is all wrong but the wing car is totally pissed i really want to attend the woodward dream cruise at some point in my life!

Back