• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would this be the Rusty Runner?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
How long until I can go back outside, I was going to take the bird for a ride tonight :lmao:
make sure you have anti freeze in it :jester:
Son, we refer to it as coolant down here :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Isn't it strange how Green paint makes metal melt out from under it :basketcase:

Keep an eye out overhead, Bob. They probably have an Agent Green delivery scheduled for you any moment now...

:lmao:

Or a piano or an anvil. :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Isn't it strange how Green paint makes metal melt out from under it :basketcase:

Keep an eye out overhead, Bob. They probably have an Agent Green delivery scheduled for you any moment now...

keep an eye to the sky Blue Boys........ :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Or a piano or an anvil. :acme:

In keeping with the Coyote/RR theme I'm betting on the anvil...or a giant boulder... :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
from Acme no doubt. methinks you working both sides of the street here..... :huh: [/color]

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
from Acme no doubt. methinks you working both sides of the street here..... :huh: [/color]
Probably because I will get hit with something from ACME corp, agent green is probably made by them :acme:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

keep an eye to the sky Blue Boys........ :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:
OK Dave, here's the plan. I'll get the tractor trailer and refer trailer, go to up state NY for the load of snow. I hear they have some to spare right now. Then I'll stop in Ohio to pick you up and we'll head to our secret airport loading location for the bombing run!!!! :lmao:

glhcarl

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
mannye said:
At least there's a template for correct door sticker placement! IT would make a great base for a resto rod.
I wanted to make a Ratrod out of it :jester:
That would be a RRRR?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
[OK Dave, here's the plan. I'll get the tractor trailer and refer trailer, go to up state NY for the load of snow. I hear they have some to spare right now. Then I'll stop in Ohio to pick you up and we'll head to our secret airport loading location for the bombing run!!!! :lmao:

sounds like a plan Steve!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Roadcuda said:
[OK Dave, here's the plan. I'll get the tractor trailer and refer trailer, go to up state NY for the load of snow. I hear they have some to spare right now. Then I'll stop in Ohio to pick you up and we'll head to our secret airport loading location for the bombing run!!!! :lmao:

sounds like a plan Steve!
Goody a white Christmas :snowball:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
Probably because I will get hit with something from ACME corp, agent green is probably made by them :acme:

We also make the antidote...but it is QUITE pricey... :basketcase:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
[OK Dave, here's the plan. I'll get the tractor trailer and refer trailer, go to up state NY for the load of snow. I hear they have some to spare right now. Then I'll stop in Ohio to pick you up and we'll head to our secret airport loading location for the bombing run!!!! :lmao:[/quote]

sounds like a plan Steve![/quote]

Goody a white Christmas :snowball:[/quote]

Ah Bob? I wouldn't get too excited. You don't know what might be mixed in that snow!!!!! :lmao:

jays69bird

Reaction score
Doubt its an original California car with that amount of rust,plus it has the unsilenced air cleaner( also isn't gold).Hopefully whoever bought it will will do a nice resto.

moparchris

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Doubt its an original California car with that amount of rust,plus it has the unsilenced air cleaner( also isn't gold).Hopefully whoever bought it will will do a nice resto.

I bought that car in Sandy Utah from the original owner about 3 years ago. The guys who bought it were total car whores and I kinda knew that and thats why I didn't cut them a deal. I thought that thing was worth about 5k and it looks like I was right. Looks like their ad was a little decieving and I bet the buyer will be pretty pissed when they see the extent of the rust. I was going to restore it but I have to downsize my lifes projects and get down to the thing that matter most. I wish Rusty the best and I hope he gets a proper resto too.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
The guys who bought it were total car whores and I kinda knew that and thats why I didn't cut them a deal. I thought that thing was worth about 5k and it looks like I was right. Looks like their ad was a little decieving and I bet the buyer will be pretty pissed when they see the extent of the rust.

At least they didn't make a mint off of Rusty when they flipped him... :popcorn:

Back