• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 360 Throttle Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobie

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm dropping in a 360 in place of the current 318 in my truck. I'd like to keep the TBI set up as well. That said, I need to find a 360 TB and manifold too, although I need the throttle body for sure!

Let me know if anyone has one available.

Thanks!

:cheers:

moparstuart

Reaction score
dobie said:
Hey guys. I'm dropping in a 360 in place of the current 318 in my truck. I'd like to keep the TBI set up as well. That said, I need to find a 360 TB and manifold too, although I need the throttle body for sure!

Let me know if anyone has one available.

Thanks!

I can find you one what year

dobie

Reaction score
Nice! It needs to be a 360, so Id say around 1989 to 1993 or so. I believe those were the years of the TBI stuff. Shipping may be a killer though with the manifold. I actually don't necessarily need the manifold as I can get a block off plate to use a regular 4bbl 360 intake manifold. A whole set up would be nice though. The only thing I really need is just the throttle body itself. Well, that and the computer, although I'm assuming I could get one of those at Auto Zone or similar.

I'm gonna call around to some junkyards on Monday morning just in case I could get lucky that way. Anyways, let me know if you can find anything.

Thanks!!

dobie

Reaction score
No kidding? I must have called 30 different places within 75 miles from me, and only 1 place in Toledo has one. They want $150 for it.

I'll call your place right now and talk to them.

moparstuart

Reaction score
dobie said:
No kidding? I must have called 30 different places within 75 miles from me, and only 1 place in Toledo has one. They want $100 for it.

I'll call your place right now and talk to them.

if they cant , i found another place for 75 plus 10 shipping i can get it for you

dobie

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
andersen wrecking has just the tb for 65.00 kirby is who i deal with 800-249-5151

I called today and ordered the TB. Actually, the guy I talked to believed they should have the intake manifold as well, so I got that too for $120. Cheaper than an aftermarket, ya know?

Thanks a million for your help! I was on the phone yesterday morning for 45 minutes and only found 1! :eek: Twice the price too just for the TB.

moparstuart

Reaction score
dobie said:
moparstuart said:
andersen wrecking has just the tb for 65.00 kirby is who i deal with 800-249-5151

I called today and ordered the TB. Actually, the guy I talked to believed they should have the intake manifold as well, so I got that too for $120. Cheaper than an aftermarket, ya know?

Thanks a million for your help! I was on the phone yesterday morning for 45 minutes and only found 1! :eek: Twice the price too just for the TB.

anytime i have 7 different nation wide locators , 1980 and newer and i can generally find it pretty fast

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:cheers:[/quote]
anytime i have 7 different nation wide locators , 1980 and newer and i can generally find it pretty fast[/quote]
And you can't find a ticket to Vegas :basketcase:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
anytime i have 7 different nation wide locators , 1980 and newer and i can generally find it pretty fast[/quote]
And you can't find a ticket to Vegas :basketcase:[/quote]
i can find the ticket its the money to pay for it thats elusive right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back