• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED WTB. Mopar 1970 Road Runner 440-6 Pack Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to buy the following Mopar 1960 original parts
For a Road Runner 440-6 Pack car

Mopar 1970 distributor
Harmonic balancer for six pack engine
70 b body 440 oil pan
NOS Mopar purple camshaft and lifters
Thanks Brian

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
They still make the purple shafts if that is what you really want!

Reaction score
Still need a Mopar 1970 440-6 distributor and a nice 402 stamped oil pan........

Reaction score
where are all the parts at, I have not had much luck on this forum finding anything...even when someone says they have something for sale nobody replies?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There are allot of folks that join advertise and never come back to update their ad. I would look at the age of the ad and if it's not to old send a PM which hits their e-mail.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Classic Industries has some new, repopped 402 pans advertised for sale. They were all over the place just a few years ago. 440 Source usually has used 402 pans for sale.

You doing a 100 point resto? If not, put a 6 quart Hemi pan on that thing and be done with it. :cents:

Reaction score
it is a survivor car and I am not putting any repro parts on it. that ok with you? As usual not much help here................

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
it is a survivor car and I am not putting any repro parts on it. that ok with you? As usual not much help here................

Yep, in searching through your posts, I haven't seen you help a single person here...

Not much help = not much help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back