• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Steering Wheel for my 69RR

69RNR

Reaction score
I might have the pad I have to look
Hey Bob, I'm thinking about getting this one. Take a look and let me know what you think. He says it's for a 69. Does it look right to you? Any questions I should be asking before I buy it? Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/262799092412

Pete
70 is a one piece design and a different wheel. Here is a series of pictures when I disassembled my original

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks like the correct smooth wheel I wouldn't be afraid of it. I am going to back track on the one piece design being 70 only I can't be sure with all the cars I looked at this week. I'm going to look at my service manual and see if it shows the breakdown of both.

69RNR

Reaction score
Looks like the correct smooth wheel I wouldn't be afraid of it. I am going to back track on the one piece design being 70 only I can't be sure with all the cars I looked at this week. I'm going to look at my service manual and see if it shows the breakdown of both.

Thanks Bob! I bought it!!

Pete:victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious:

69RNR

Reaction score
Just need to get rid of this old Valiant steering wheel now!

20170118_202806.jpg

Back