• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Y16

BL1 70 roadrunner

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm wondering if any of you know what a y16 sales bank car means? Is it just the average car put on the lot? I'm also wondering if there's a page where you can see how many cars where built with certain options. I'm interested to know how many 70 road runners the where made that where BL1 sand pebble beige
Thanks for the help

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Curious, I have never seen anything on the web about that? Have you asked the guys at allpar or other sites? go to the links on this forum for production info docs. John has built a nice library here.

droptop

Reaction score
The car order originated inside Chrysler for sales stock. Y16 cars were usually shipped out to a dealership to sell whether they wanted it or not. Usually low optioned (base model) cars.

Mr Gorsky

Reaction score
The car order originated inside Chrysler for sales stock. Y16 cars were usually shipped out to a dealership to sell whether they wanted it or not. Usually low optioned (base model) cars.

Riddle me this:

My Sebring has codes Y16 (sales bank) and Y39 (special order)!!

How does that work??!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Riddle me this:

My Sebring has codes Y16 (sales bank) and Y39 (special order)!!

How does that work??!

I'm just guessing the car started Y16 but met most of the criteria of a special order car so an option or two were added.

Back