• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One discount kudos!

Jack R

Reaction score
I get these save money e mails but usually forget them or just don’t act. Well tonight got one from Year One. I was planning on buying a lot of parts...kind of a big order.
Holy crap using the TREAT20 code I saved over $350.00.

mopar1cjh

Reaction score
Yes I've been getting 20 and 30 percent of emails, only problem a lot of the items I am looking at are discount exempt.:(

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did the same thing. Bought all of my harnesses with the 30% discount. Then they sat in the box in my game room for a couple of years until I got to that point...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jack - just a head's up. My brand new M&H (Year One) dash harness had the connections reversed at the "C" & "D" locations in the bulkhead connector. I had no reverse lights and my under-dash reverse light indicator was on full time regardless of which gear the transmission was in. Had me scratching my head for a bit. Moral of the story - M&H is good stuff, but just because it is new does not mean that it is perfect. Trust and assume nothing, and check EVERYTHING.

Jack R

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on that. My old harnesses were intact....just too old. I planned on making sure the new ones are the same as the old.

Back