• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
this is the first one I've got for a while. all summer I was getting one or two a month.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Just got that myself, they must be hurting :yesnod:

I'm getting one aweek for 72 hrs. Friday til midnight Sunday over the internet for the last 3 months.

Also the Christmas one never starts till early December.

So I to think they are hurting. :cents:

Bill

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I keep getting them too. If you order something you'll be lucky if they have it in stock. I placed an order for date coded plug wires for my Formula 'S" as well as a few other things. They had the few other things but not the wires. It would be a 4-6 week wait. I canceled the wires and placed the order with Herb's parts. I had them in a week, dropped shipped from their supplier no less! Why can't YO do that?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
when i get to The Nats, I usually get stuff fro Hardens. In stock, and cheaper.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I keep getting them too. If you order something you'll be lucky if they have it in stock. I placed an order for date coded plug wires for my Formula 'S" as well as a few other things. They had the few other things but not the wires. It would be a 4-6 week wait. I canceled the wires and placed the order with Herb's parts. I had them in a week, dropped shipped from their supplier no less! Why can't YO do that?

YO can't do that because they will not be able to charge the $$$$$$$$$$$ for shipping.

20% off and a very high shipping charge and they will put a small item in a large box stuffed with paper.

Bill

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the best time to get from Year One, is after getting a free ship voucher from them at a show.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
the best time to get from Year One, is after getting a free ship voucher from them at a show.

All I ever got from YO at a show was them goofy fans that I give to my granddaughters and a YO hat.

Back