• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One

moparchris

Reaction score
Save 30% for 3 days
For gearheads, having Labor Day off work means spending some quality time in the garage doing something you really love. And to make a great day in the shop even better, you can save 30% when you order those much-needed parts on-line at YearOne.com. Saturday through Midnight Monday enter sale code LDE in the promotions box during the online checkout, and 30% will be taken of all non-discount exempt items. So take Labor Day off work, log-on to YearOne.com and save some money, then get to work in the garage. That sounds like the perfect day to us.

Took a look and there are some great deals to be found. I dont think I have ever seen a 30% discount from them.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Only thing with Year one is they hit ya perty hard on shipping.

But they have agood return policy as I sent things back that were 5 years old.

Chris your are right never in all the time I been buying parts have they had a 30% discount.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Look closely, a lot of there stuff is "discount exempt"
with the little * next to the part number........

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I received their card for 20% for 10 days, and I got the same e-mail newsletter with the 30%. They must really be getting desperate now 'cause usually you only get that much when you buy I think it's at least $1000 or maybe $1500 or more. Too bad I don't really need anything.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
They've had an almost never ending sale this year. 30% is as high as I've seen in my inbox. I won't be surprised if they close in the next 2-3 years.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
The problem Y.O. has is that they have the highest price on everything they sell.
And nothing they sell is an exclusive item, you can buy cheaper somewhere else.
I will say that their customer service is grade A...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
The problem Y.O. has is that they have the highest price on everything they sell.
And nothing they sell is an exclusive item, you can buy cheaper somewhere else.
I will say that their customer service is grade A...

I do believe that they have an exclusive deal on the wiring harnesses...can't remember the manufacturer's name right off of the top of my head...but they are the ones to get if you need a harness... And if you are a LOH guy and can't find an original hood theirs is the one to get. They do have some good stuff...but their pricing just totally sucks...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
this made me relize they quit sending cards to me. Year One gave out free ship vouchers at the Nats and that;'s when to buy. prefered Hardens but they're gone now.

glhcarl

Reaction score
YO is about and hour and a half from my house.

I buy over the counter and there is no shipping charge except for those parts drop shipped from the manfacture.

If the part is not in stock they ship it to me free.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
All Year One wiring harnesses are made by M&H out in California and yes they are a plug and play harness.

They are the only one that I would buy a harness from and know that it will be correct for your car.

moparchris

Reaction score
abodybill said:
All Year One wiring harnesses are made by M&H out in California and yes they are a plug and play harness.

They are the only one that I would buy a harness from and know that it will be correct for your car.
I bought one for my A12 Bee and it is very nice.

Back