• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You Will See More Activity From Me

Coyote

Reaction score
I've had a killer few weeks. Bought a 46 Studebaker to build and run "Hot Rod" class autox at Goodguys. Son came in from RI and we headed South to KY in the '55. Stopped in IN at Woodys Hot Rodz and saw new Tri 5's being built. Then Louisville for Street Rod Nats. 5 passes on autox, spent fortune on parts deals to build Stude. Then on down to Bowling Green for Tri 5 Nats. Sold car, so MOPAR is now primary fun car. Will be back at MOPAR Nats next year. No autox. Did get 4 laps on Vette Museum road course. Follow the leader with instructor. If you think your car handles try chasing and hanging with an instructor in a new Camaro.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You know this was coming. Where are the pics. Sounds like a lot of fun. What type car where you driving when you did the laps on the course. :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I gave a professional driver a 300 yard head start in a new Camero and I caught him in this, 3 laps as fast as you could go I caught him in 2. My copilot another pro driver scolded me for drifting out of the corners but after afew of them he said it seems you know what you are doing LOL DSCN5568 (800x600).jpg

Last edited:
Back