• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Z-Rod???

BBillyC

Reaction score
Hey guys on the z-rod which connects the clutch linkage to the bellhousing and actual clutch lever there is a spring clip (shown on the drawings)? What does that clip do, I am missing the clip on mine and it doesn't seem to make any difference???

V269

Reaction score
BBillyC said:
Hey guys on the z-rod which connects the clutch linkage to the bellhousing and actual clutch lever there is a spring clip (shown on the drawings)? What does that clip do, I am missing the clip on mine and it doesn't seem to make any difference???

It holds the plastic bushings in place. :thumbsup:

BBillyC

Reaction score
Well there ya go. I thought the ball inside of the plastic bushings inside the tube would hold them where they need to be. That might be difficult to find that piece. Thanks for the reply.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
BBillyC said:
Well there ya go. I thought the ball inside of the plastic bushings inside the tube would hold them where they need to be. That might be difficult to find that piece. Thanks for the reply.
Nope, very easy to get. I got an entire kit on ebay. You shouldn't have any trouble........

Back