• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 imperial project

ricks_RR

Reaction score
on both sides the rot started but it did not get to the frame itself this is after I rebuilt the end of the fender holders after.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a good thing you found that. It wouldn't last long under the weight of that boat!
While we're showing C Bodies here's mine. It's not the best pic but all I could find for now. Here it's parked next to my friends '70 S23 at Carlisle.

DSCN5683.JPG

ricks_RR

Reaction score
no it is not my trailer but I have a friend that lets me use it .with that car on the truck the front end was a little light and it is a full size truck .
the fun part was bring it home about 2 hours from my house we stopped for lunch and when we came out people were all around it .one guy offered me 4 times what I payed for it .with only 474 made I have wanted one for a lot of years .when I got her home I realized that this car was one of 25 specially ordered without a/c not worth any more but good history .my other car is a 72 Newport with 47,000 miles and my 69 runner here is a picture bring it home 1421010189421.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I had a 1966 300 I used to tow my first runner down to Bandimere in Denver to race. Great barge it was.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
there is a little history on the Newport and I am working on finding more about it .this car owned by ( tex smith ) author of hot rodder magazine .he owned it for a few months then a friend of his bought it over 20 years ago and has not don't anything with it so I found it and bring her back to her beauty .all she needs now is the side moldings 0916171630.jpg

tom99

Reaction score
I love the late 1960's, early 1970's 'C' body cars. Keep the progress pictures coming.

Back