• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 imperial project

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's because it took so long long to clean that fancy Flo rid ian sun porch......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
serves you right for not locking the doors.......

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score

ricks_RR

Reaction score
that is the car I would love to own 2nd was the 69 road runner which I own so someday maybe I will get lucky and own one

junkyarddog

Reaction score
I didn’t know your cracked lca belonged to a convertible Rick, or did I? Have you posted pics of the whole car over on FCBO? How about some more details?
Here’s my barge.
F5FF5353-21CE-4E01-A2C3-21CB9EDF1D0C.jpeg

ricks_RR

Reaction score
junkyardog nice car and for it being a old guys car some of the people need to just take a ride in it .it is called COMFORT and STYLING .
having all that bronze plating on the dash is beautiful cleaned bezel.jpg

junkyarddog

Reaction score
junkyardog nice car and for it being a old guys car some of the people need to just take a ride in it .it is called COMFORT and STYLING .
having all that bronze plating on the dash is beautiful View attachment 25571
I agree, my Imp is my go to driver during the season. I put anywhere from 3 to 6k miles on it every year including some serious road trips.
In ‘67 the interior trim was real wood.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
right the parts car I have ( 68 ) has woodgrain and I don't know why .been trying to find out but no luck .
when I got the parts car home I was taking all the pine needles out of it about foot deep and low and behold I find yellow and orange shag carpet.
I wish I took a picture of it but it was nasty 1105160836b.jpg

Back