• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 petty blue road runner

doctordodge

Reaction score
Galen saw mine in June. It was the first one he had seen in the flesh. He told me he knew of 2 others. He spent about a half hour looking at it. Very knowledgeable gentleman.

doctordodge

Reaction score
I have lots of current ones on my phone but not sure how to upload them. The first two are in Miami where we found it. The one inside is from Mopars In The Park this year.

Anthony Chewy

Reaction score
That's cool that it's still the original color, wish mine was, just my floors,jams and in trunk. Love the sign!

Anthony Chewy

Reaction score
Thats Awesome! you plan on restoring it? I'm going to paint mine back to original color.

doctordodge

Reaction score
Partial resto. Leaving the body as is. Just doing floor pans and interior. It's the only unrestored one known. And yes, that is Daisy in the pic above.

Anthony Chewy

Reaction score
WP_20181030_009.JPG Just brought it home Tuesday, this is the only pics besides the one I already put up.

doctordodge

Reaction score
Not that I am aware of. Corporate Blue is very close. I'm going to get a spot on mine that is unfaded camera matched at a body shop to see if they can replicate it.

doctordodge

Reaction score
Mopars in the Park 4png.png Hey Anthony, does your car have its original horn button? And does it look like this? Has anyone else seen a button like this? I have never seen one other than just with the Plymouth emblem.Mopars in the Park 4png.png

Anthony Chewy

Reaction score
I haven't found it yet, I have boxes of stuff to look through.

Anthony Chewy

Reaction score
Thought I'd post some pics of the car now that's she's painted back to the original color. Turned out Beautiful!

WP_20191005_15_05_21_Pro.jpg

WP_20191005_17_11_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20191005_17_13_14_Pro.jpg

Back