• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 petty blue road runner

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is so shiny. Looking good Anthony. I can see you with a big smile on you face. Keep us in the loop on it as the build moves along. Russ. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So that car has stainless steel trim on the rocker it looks like at one time. Wonder if that was on all of them or just something you could order. Over the years I have noticed that is the reason the rocker's rotted out on some car's all that road grime got back their and was never cleaned. Like I said before nice looking car. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Turned out nice. Know it took you a while to get it into this shape. Did you have to replace any sheet metal that is what took me so long. Good job.

1968 man

Reaction score
Turned out nice. Know it took you a while to get it into this shape. Did you have to replace any sheet metal that is what took me so long. Good job.
Quarters and trunk pan and trunk extension ,the lady I bought the car from carried washing powders in the trunk for years and the caustics ate up the metal , but overall no rust.

1968 man

Reaction score
B97645C2-9A9F-4A52-B9E4-787CE69BC13C.jpeg E0603C98-6A0F-4712-B653-566DE499D182.png
You where pretty lucky on that one. It look's grate. Russ.
This is my 70 road runner B7 blue that I’m working on also. I also have another 70 that’s black with white interior and white vinyl top and two 73’s one red and one is b5 blue I guess you can say I’m road runner poor. Lol

Anthony Chewy

Reaction score
Damm that's quite the stable of Road Runners! Your car turned out Awesome! Russ he has the trim option were he has the trunk finish panel, rockers and post chrome. Mine is just a plane jane. It's F-N cold up here Michigan so not much going on in garage. Working on dash stuff in basement now.

Back