• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 RR Convertible

Matt M

Reaction score
Does anyone have the breakdown on the number of 1969 RR Convertibles that were made
Automatic ?
4-Speed ?

If this has benn asked before, sorry new to this forum.

Matt

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Matt M said:
Does anyone have the breakdown on the number of 1969 RR Convertibles that were made
Automatic ?
4-Speed ?

Matt
Welcome to the birds nest Matt. :cheers: I can tell you there were 2027 converts build, but I don't have the trans breakdown. Smoeone else may have it though. Why don't you post some pictures of your car. We love pics, no matter the condition of the car!

69rrvert

Reaction score
Matt M said:
Automatic ?
4-Speed ?

Matt

Welcome to the board. This is strictly from memory so don't hold me to it. I believe there were 1,111 - 383 auto's, 860ish - 383 4 speeds, 8ish hemi auto's and around 5 or 6 hemi 4 speeds (13 '69 hemi verts total). I think there were a little over 2000 built between '69 and '70. Thanks - 69rrvert

69rrvert

Reaction score
I found one of my old post on www.stockmopar.com. I had the same question a few years ago.

http://forum.stockmopar.com/index.php/topic,14.0.html

According to Galen Govier's 1969 - 1971 "White Book" here is what I found for your 1969 Road Runner Convertible:

- RM27 H9G there were 1,880
- RM27 H9G Automatic Transmission there were 1,111
- RM27 H9G 4-Speed there were 769

Please Note: These are Shipments - US Order

Hope this helps,

Joe

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Welcome Matt, ask any question you want, we won't bite you.........we need some pics of your car........thanks.

Matt M

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the information.

My car is in pretty nice shape.

I have owned it for about 5 years.
F8 with T7 Interior
Its numbers matching.
Has all original body panels.

Pretty nice options.
Air Grabber, Console, PS, PDB, Light Package,Clock.........
It has the fender tag, but I only found a small sliver of the build sheet. One of the previous owner claims he saw the
sheet but no luck there.

I do not have a host site for photos is there a way to attach them directly from my PC?
I will post photos as soon as I figure it out.

Thanks again for the information.

Matt

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:banana: :banana: :banana: and Team Green gains another!!
Welcome Matt :cheers:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome, Matt. You can post pics from your computer but they need to be no more than 1000 pixels on the largest dimension (width or height). If your pics are larger than that you can open a free account on Photobucket.com and link them from there to here. If you need help in linking them just say "HELP!" We'll get you all fixed up :thumbsup:

Matt M

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Welcome, Matt. You can post pics from your computer but they need to be no more than 1000 pixels on the largest dimension (width or height). If your pics are larger than that you can open a free account on Photobucket.com and link them from there to here. If you need help in linking them just say "HELP!" We'll get you all fixed up :thumbsup:

OK My photos will fit, how do I upload them directly from my computer, is there a button that will open the browser?

Thanks for the help.

Matt

mcmopar

Reaction score
Yup - when you post a reply look down at the bottom of the page below the Preview Submit Cancel buttons and you'll see the blue stripe in which the words Upload attachment can be found. Below that on the left it says Filename and to the right of that there is a window and a Browse button. Browse to your file, select it and then click on the Add the file button right below it. You can then Preview your submittal to make sure all looks good and then Submit. :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see your bird!

Matt M

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Yup - when you post a reply look down at the bottom of the page below the Preview Submit Cancel buttons and you'll see the blue stripe in which the words Upload attachment can be found. Below that on the left it says Filename and to the right of that there is a window and a Browse button. Browse to your file, select it and then click on the Add the file button right below it. You can then Preview your submittal to make sure all looks good and then Submit. :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see your bird!

Thanks
My photos are just a little too large.
I will work on it.

Matt

mcmopar

Reaction score
Ok - just open a free account on Photobucket.com, post them there and we can show you how to link them to a post :thumbsup:

Matt M

Reaction score
Thanks to John here are a few photos of my RR

mcmopar said:
Ok - just open a free account on Photobucket.com, post them there and we can show you how to link them to a post :thumbsup:

Back