• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 RR Convertible

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sweet! :thumbsup: a 4 gear vert, that has to be a blast to drive :drive:

69rrvert

Reaction score
:drive: :worship: . Sweet, I wish mine was a console car with the bucket seats. Often thought about converting it. Thanks - Steven

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's a great lookin' car. Inside and out! Especially out, GO GREEN! Oh yeah, love the wheels and caps! :thumbsup:

Matt M

Reaction score
That Gold car looks nice too.
Can you post a few more photos

Matt

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
What do we have for verts on the site, Jay69bird,Matt, 69vert, who on the east coast got the big project vert not long ago? Any others I missed?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
What do we have for verts on the site, Jay69bird,Matt, John in Texas, who on the east coast got the big project vert not long ago? Any others I missed?
Droptop............duh....... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
What do we have for verts on the site, Jay69bird,Matt, 69vert, who on the east coast got the big project vert not long ago? Any others I missed?
Droptop............duh....... :lmao:
That would be 4 verts and the registry only has two. Was it Roadcuda? It was a rusty car that needed floors and so on there is a 5th :huh:

Back