• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner Vitamin C Orange 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
As suggested by Russ I’m going to raise my price and see what happens
price update $59000
I put a new carb on so I raised the price. Yay electric choke And the recent radiator fan shroud and thermostat selling it to cheap is not a good idea anyway nobody benefits especially me I’m not that desperate that I should loose $8500

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
John I don't know where you are listing the car for sale. Craig's list-E bay or where. I know E bay has raised the price they want for sell thing's on their site. Don't know if you have Auto trader in your area or their is a site muscle car for sale. I found mine Racing junk car's. They should have said Rusty junk for sale. I would look at other sites That would cover the hole country. Good luck hope you get out of it what you want. Russ. :praying:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey John when surfing for 69 roadrunner The prices where up their 60 thou. Was the norm for a lot of them. Some where even up to 70 and higher. Of course these were all number's matching cars. Even 383 motor cars where at 60 and better with four speed. Well like I said don't give it away.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Hey John when surfing for 69 roadrunner The prices where up their 60 thou. Was the norm for a lot of them. Some where even up to 70 and higher. Of course these were all number's matching cars. Even 383 motor cars where at 60 and better with four speed. Well like I said don't give it away.
Thanks Russ69Runner

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
More shots of the undercarriage, Enjoy looking under my rear! ha ha
this car was in a garage from 1998 until 2016 found b Window of third Owner she did not even know her husband owned it. It was in a storage garage. Last pic is when it was pulled from storage before new vinyl top mufflers new calipers brakes and full service "tuneup fluids etc.."

zzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

fff.jpg

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
John I don't know where you are listing the car for sale. Craig's list-E bay or where. I know E bay has raised the price they want for sell thing's on their site. Don't know if you have Auto trader in your area or their is a site muscle car for sale. I found mine Racing junk car's. They should have said Rusty junk for sale. I would look at other sites That would cover the hole country. Good luck hope you get out of it what you want. Russ. :praying:
Now I’ve heard it all
OK the offers are getting better I got offered 8500 today from some girl name Lisa on letgo and then she said she can suck me off got a love people!!!
As tempting as it is I think my car is worth more than a bj

43069883-BAF8-41CA-B7B1-2E2F965E1A08.png

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Oh no but hell no!!!!!!. Man where are you getting all the nut's from face book I bet. First the Hippy now a tramp. You better look for a better class of people to talk to about the car. :beep::kartman: OMG where is that beer assistant at I really need one now ??????#$##@@ She is probably 85 blind-crippled-and above all crazy.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my buddy and that is what he said. May be a TV.??????
Don’t know and don’t really want to find out ha ha Ha
It’s an app called letgo
The other person was from Facebook I think
I figured I’d raise the price to $49,000 which in my opinion it’s still worth it and now I’m getting a lower class of people Jesus do I have to ask 80 I figured I’d raise the price to $49,000 which in my opinion it’s still worth it and now I’m getting a lower class of people Jesus do I have to ask 80K

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
No get off social mead A trying to sell it. Go to some reputable sites even if you got to pay a little money. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello my roadrunner is broke down My name is Dave I need it picked up. My wife and I well be by in a few minutes. :rofl::rofl::rofl::mob::mob::poke::poke::poke::elmer::icon_fU:Dave on roll back.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back