• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner Vitamin C Orange 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
John if that what make you happy then go for it. Think the bumpers where rusting out so they just blacked them out. Like this runner I got the bumper's where painted due to the chrome was gone. Russ.
I guess I was just offered so I was considering away to sell two cheaper cars

dmartin

Reaction score
If you want a Hell cat you better double your asking price cause a new one runs about 80 and it can’t be too used cause they just came out last year, man I would keep it if I were you the hell cats are nice but too much plastic

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
If you want a Hell cat you better double your asking price cause a new one runs about 80 and it can’t be too used cause they just came out last year, man I would keep it if I were you the hell cats are nice but too much plastic
80k?? Maybe a loaded red eye
There only 60 and change maybe less
There hi 30’s low 40’s for a low mile 2015,16 they came out in 15

Rich B

Reaction score
Myself, like that Barracuda exhaust. Car retains originality with subtle changes or improvement, pending how looked at. The Fury appears to look the sixties part, never a fan of Plymouth ‘til road runner era.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Somebody just offered me a 68 Road Runner clone pretty clean car but still a clone probably worth 32K to 35K
Sassy grass green automatic 355 gears air-conditioning power disc brakes

AF290659-B71D-4D46-8470-28822942D175.jpeg

69C6A2AD-7A53-442F-B4CC-DCB4B2A64384.jpeg

10A8D2A5-D9FB-4842-9548-346731499089.jpeg

D609CB6F-FB29-44A6-9616-0E3B21800C6F.jpeg

654DB669-F291-4FE4-9074-6B83A0210C46.jpeg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks like my friends old car, not sure where it went when he sold it.

Rich B

Reaction score
Of coarse Plymouth was cloning them too from the factory, that’s the Satellite with no pillar. Like it regardless myself, partial to green.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
My buddy called his the Satellbird, 1968 Sport Satellite, 1971 color 1969 hood treatment. Personally I think it would make a better GTX more things in common. I wouldn't give 32K for a clone but that's me

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of coarse Plymouth was cloning them too from the factory, that’s the Satellite with no pillar. Like it regardless myself, partial to green.

How can it be a clone if it was built by the factory? Think about it... Just a different body style made available by the factory. No different than what every other manufacturer did back in the day - how about the 442 package on an F85 (post) or a Cutlass (hardtop) for instance...same damned thing. Pretty silly to call it a clone if it was factory built. You're just failing to understand the different price levels that existed at that time between Belvederes and Satellites which is EXACTLY how Road Runners got slotted between the two of them in the first place. Please stop calling Satellite-based RM23s clones. THEY AREN'T, and you might be needlessly confusing the shit out of someone that is on this site looking for reliable information.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
I guess I was just offered so I was considering away to sell two cheaper cars
John from what Ive been following on this post, youve been having trouble moving the 1 car - and a nice one at that. Trying to move 2 cars, not as nice as yours? I rekon it'll be twice the headache.

That being said, I like the Fury. But then again, I like my cars loud and in-your-face.

Was lucky enough to drive a hellcat earlier this year for 4 days. Scary fast. Even scarier because you cant feel much like you can in my clunky old 68 roadrunner. I tell everyone who asks "its like a tractor, but on steroids". Not sure if they believe me.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Well I was just offered a 32K for the Road Runner that’s a lot of cash not as much as I’d like but it looks like that’s about how much I’m gonna get at this moment in time guys is he serious and doesn’t have to ask his wife since I just bought a Corvette to have fun with I think I’m gonna entertain the offer or should I take my chances at Barrett Jackson In January ha ha yeah right like that’ll work out

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You could loose your shirt at Barrett Jackson. I under stand they get a lot of money to sell those car's. Think you better go with the offer John. With out a runner where are you going to have as much fun as you do here. :poke:

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Do you pay the auction fee out of the highest bid? or does the purchaser pay it on top of the sale price like as mecum auctions?

Brother do what makes you happy. But Roadrunners make me happy.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
17D7DE2F-BB69-4C8F-BC7E-8B314208F3A0.png
You could loose your shirt at Barrett Jackson. I under stand they get a lot of money to sell those car's. Think you better go with the offer John. With out a runner where are you going to have as much fun as you do here. :poke:
One day I plan on getting another 70 road runner in yellow lemon twist ha ha that was the original color I wanted
Maybe this time I’ll get that 446 pack I wanted

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Do you pay the auction fee out of the highest bid? or does the purchaser pay it on top of the sale price like as mecum auctions?

Brother do what makes you happy. But Roadrunners make me happy.
From what I under stand you have to pay to even get it on the block. Then like 25 percent of the selling price. Or may be higher. Saw on one gas monkey show Richard lost his shirt so he said. I did not even get close to the asking price after he took the standing price off. But they do move a lot of car's but it dose depend on who is in the crowd that day. :praying: :kartman:Now where is that beer assistant!!!!*^^(^%%

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
From what I under stand you have to pay to even get it on the block. Then like 25 percent of the selling price. Or may be higher. Saw on one gas monkey show Richard lost his shirt so he said. I did not even get close to the asking price after he took the standing price off. But they do move a lot of car's but it dose depend on who is in the crowd that day. :praying: :kartman:Now where is that beer assistant!!!!*^^(^%%
I think it’s 10% and the. A fee for what night you want it to be auctioned off

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
All right so I got the guy to go up to $34,000 I told him I couldn’t take 32 so he agreed. So he wants to have the car checked out I said no problem for you to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back