• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Super Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

A31PKG

Reaction score
A buddy of mine wants to part with his numbers matching 4 speed bench '71 Super Bee...price will likely be near $18K. Previous owner applied a nice driver quality re-paint in its original Hi-Impact Citron Yella. Engine rebuilt by previous owner as well, and runs good. It also has (non-original) reproduction front and rear spoilers. It has a few minor issues, but all in all, a great driver that can be enjoyed as-is. It appears to have original panels, as near as I can tell. Frame rails and trunk floor all appear solid. Looks like a small portion of the drivers floor board was patched at some point, and at last check noticed some small bubbles low behind the wheel well. Fender tag in place, but no BS. Originally a 323 SG rear, has 391's now. Would hold its own at any cruise-in, and most local shows.
Shoot me a PM if you or a friend is interested, and I'll put you in touch with him.
Thanks!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Man you would look good in that thing, and then you could send that plain ole white runner down to your old friend in AZ :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Just my opinion which I normally keep to myself. :lol: NOT..........but 1971 is the year that Chrysler screwed every up except for the E body and A body.......... :loco:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Just my opinion which I normally keep to myself. :lol: NOT..........but 1971 is the year that Chrysler screwed every up except for the E body and A body.......... :loco:
they couldnt do any better after the perfect year of 1970 :jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
I like it. I had a '71 Charger SE originally equipped with a 383 but I dropped a buddy's 440 in it after he got into an accident that totalled his car (moparmoose). It was a nice car - had it for 7 yrs., then sold it and got my road runner back in 2000.

A31PKG

Reaction score
Yes, the 71 Dodges.... they have to grow on you....This one definitely has the "look". You can't drive it a mile without somebody honking or flashing their lights in appreciation. About the only thing I'd do to this one is add the machine gun tips...maybe a better cam....

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
droptop said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3nztp5pr]..........but 1971 is the year that Chrysler screwed every up except for the E body and A body.......... :loco:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:
You didn't want me to lie, did you........ :D[/quote:3nztp5pr]

There are certain things that you are best off not commenting on.

Another example is when your wife asks "does my butt look big in this dress?"

Jim S.

Reaction score
[/quote]

There are certain things that you are best off not commenting on.

Another example is when your wife asks "does my butt look big in this dress?"[/quote]

and that brings to mind the perfect time to lie.. :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
In all honesty, I like the '71 Charger a lot better than the '71 road runner. I think it is because the Charger's lines and edges are sharper and more defined whereas the road runner's were more rounded. From '73 on the Charger just got gaudy looking and lost most of it's appeal to me while the road runner got sharper, more defined lines and seemed better looking to me than the Charger. Funny how tastes change from one year to the next.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I'd like to park that next to the RR but,the Mrs. says I have 3 to many cars now.

What does she know??(she's not home and don't know my pass word :lol:)

If it's not sold after Labor day and if my Mr.Norm's Demon sells down in Auburn I just make a call on the car. :thumbsup:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
You guys save up all the manure and I can use it out in the fields this fall :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back