• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Roadrunner WIW Opinions.

droptop

Reaction score
The heat stove is going to be hard to find. There are plenty of small block ones out there but very few big block. I need one myself. Tony’s Parts is supposed to be making new reproductions and scheduled to be out this summer.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
if its half as good as it looks in those photos, it was definitely a better buy that the clapped-out 360 car from Russ's mate.

TimS

Reaction score
if its half as good as it looks in those photos, it was definitely a better buy that the clapped-out 360 car from Russ's mate.

Way more than half as good. This Roadrunner is as good as the pictures depict plus it's a big block car. Magnet sticks everywhere on this car as well. Solid as a rock with 1 very small patch at the acc. pedal area in the floor.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I don't own the car a friend of mine has it and really don't think it is worth restoring. It might have all ready met it fait have not seen it in a while. Yes he got a good looking car. :thumbsup2:

TimS

Reaction score
Car came originally with a white canopy top. Trying to decide if I want to add that back on or not. The clip studs have been ground down so would have to figure out something there and find the correct trim. Need a set of shoulder harnesses as well. Those are missing.

Back